Here’s what’s on the menu: Grilled Steak, Potatoes, and Mushroom Kabobs
- 1 pound steak
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 pound small potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
How to prepare:
- Cut the steak into 1 inch chunks and add to a rimmed baking pan along with the mushrooms.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and oregano. Pour over the steak and mushrooms. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until just tender, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Thread the marinaded steak and mushrooms, along with the potatoes, onto skewers.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill kabobs for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until meat is cooked to desired doneness. Reseason with salt and pepper and serve immediately. Credits: Lets Dish
Sounds great right? We will be hosting our BBQ on our wonderfully designed back patio. We will have chairs for everyone, a fire pit to relax around, and tables to eat at. As well as our grill placed directly on the patio to infuse the air with the smell of summer.
Need help designing your patio? Ask us at Creative Vision Landscaping. For something nontraditional you could have a sand patio designed (pictured above) to your liking.
Creative Vision Landscaping, INC.