Memorial day is next month and it’s never too early to decide what’s on the menu. Here’s whats on ours…
BBQ Pork for Sandwiches
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
How to prepare:
- Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it’s not working right away, but it will.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
When it comes to holidays, family cookouts, and other get togethers, the environment you spend quality time in will make it that much better. Sitting outside on your back patio is the best way to enjoy your food, company, and the wonderful weather. Not only is this a place that came from your heart and ideas, its a place for everyone to relax. Need help designing your patio, or already have one in mind? We at Creative Vision Landscaping can help!
Creative Vision Landscaping, Inc.
Contact us at (302) 279-0003