Staying cool is a must at this years Forth of July cookout. Here are some ideas on how you can stay cool too!
Sail fin –
Patio Mister –
Evaporative Coolers –
Patio Fans –
You can’t forget to have cold foods at your Forth of July cookout. Why not enjoy some milkshakes on your patio as well.
Red, White, and Blue Shake
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 cup strawberries, cut up
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup bottled blueberry smoothie or blueberry juice blend
- 1 cup blueberries
How to prepare
- For strawberry layer, in a blender combine strawberry ice cream and 1/3 cup of the milk until smooth. Blend in strawberries until coarsely chopped. Scoop into bowl; cover and freeze 30 to 60 minutes. Wash and rinse blender.
- For vanilla layer, blend half the vanilla ice cream and remaining milk until smooth. Scoop into separate bowl; cover and freeze 30 to 60 minutes. Wash and rinse blender.
- For blueberry layer, blend remaining vanilla ice cream and blueberry smoothie until smooth. Blend in 3/4 cup blueberries until coarsely chopped. Scoop in separate bowl; cover and freeze 30 to 60 minutes.
- Scoop layers of strawberry, vanilla and blueberry among 4 tall glasses. Top with remaining blueberries. Makes 4 servings.
Stay tuned for more tips and tricks on how to make the best out of your patio this summer!
Contact us at (302) 279-0003